This will be a wee post, to test the delivery potential.
The biggest stress of a trip, in my experience, is just getting to the beginning. This time Delta notified me early-aft that my MCO-ATL flight was delayed, and they rescheduled me to Detroit. It actually worked fine, providing a few more needed minutes at home.
At MCO I met a happy group: the Dance corps from my alma mater going home after a big win.
This was my first experience with Economy Comfort (I prefer an exit row usually, but it was more important to be close to the front this time), and I was impressed that the extra 4" does provide less of a claustrophobic feel. The connection in Detroit provided an opportunity for a very long brisk walk.
The new plane - a lovely A330-300 with 2-4-2 seating - had few passengers. (Only crazies go to Amsterdam when it's 30º?) I got a whole row of 4 in Economy Comfort. The supper made me thankful I had picked up a Starbucks apple & cheese bistro box and then a great find at MCO: a BK side salad @$1.50. Movie choices didn't interest me, so I spent the flight researching Amsterdam options, reading in a new book, and fruitlessly attempting to sleep while spread across the four seats.
The flight was smooth. The attendants as usual were in their 50s and 60s and the women in the galley talked in loud northern voices. Gracious servers are a memory of Business Class, it seems.
Let's see if this is easy to send. It's been a long time since I did a blog post.
The biggest stress of a trip, in my experience, is just getting to the beginning. This time Delta notified me early-aft that my MCO-ATL flight was delayed, and they rescheduled me to Detroit. It actually worked fine, providing a few more needed minutes at home.
At MCO I met a happy group: the Dance corps from my alma mater going home after a big win.
This was my first experience with Economy Comfort (I prefer an exit row usually, but it was more important to be close to the front this time), and I was impressed that the extra 4" does provide less of a claustrophobic feel. The connection in Detroit provided an opportunity for a very long brisk walk.
The new plane - a lovely A330-300 with 2-4-2 seating - had few passengers. (Only crazies go to Amsterdam when it's 30º?) I got a whole row of 4 in Economy Comfort. The supper made me thankful I had picked up a Starbucks apple & cheese bistro box and then a great find at MCO: a BK side salad @$1.50. Movie choices didn't interest me, so I spent the flight researching Amsterdam options, reading in a new book, and fruitlessly attempting to sleep while spread across the four seats.
The flight was smooth. The attendants as usual were in their 50s and 60s and the women in the galley talked in loud northern voices. Gracious servers are a memory of Business Class, it seems.
Let's see if this is easy to send. It's been a long time since I did a blog post.
Soooo happy to be receiving this!
ReplyDelete